Your privacy is very important to us. It is Flowersong Healing’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site https://www.anna-bromley.com.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Like most website operators, Flowersong Healing collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Flowersong Healing’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Flowersong Healing’s visitors use its website.
Flowersong Healing also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Flowersong Healing only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Flowersong Healing’s websites choose to interact with Flowersong Healing in ways that require Flowersong Healing to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Flowersong Healing gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Flowersong Healing updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, Flowersong Healing collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Flowersong Healing. Flowersong Healing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
What Data Do We Collect About You?
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We need to collect the following sensitive data about you in order to deliver our healing services or recommend our products:
Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health details to the extent you choose to disclose to us.
We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data, so when you send us your details in any format including orally, this will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of providing our services or delivering our products.
We require your explicit consent (written or oral) to use any sensitive data shared by you in the format of written, audio or video testimonials or other written, audio or visual content on our website or on any other platform.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
Flowersong Healing may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Flowersong Healing may monitor the most popular pages on the site. However, Flowersong Healing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Flowersong Healing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Flowersong Healing’s behalf or to provide services available at Flowersong Healing’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Flowersong Healing’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Flowersong Healing will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Flowersong Healing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Flowersong Healing believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Flowersong Healing, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Flowersong Healing website and have supplied your email address, Flowersong Healing may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Flowersong Healing and our products and services. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to share this information with our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Flowersong Healing takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Anna Bromley, Flowersong Healing
Address: Yew Tree Cottage
HR2 0TF, UK